Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sickness

Before coming to India every person I spoke to who had travelled here told me the same thing. They all said that I would get sick. Well I delayed it for nearly two weeks but it has happened. It is not food related though. I have picked up a flu of some kind. I am very tired, have a fever and am very sore. It started hitting this morning. The only thing that got me through the afternoon was two advils, which cut the fever. As soon s the advil wears off the fever returns. I also have no appetite. Everyone agrees that monsoon season is also flu season. I am told that whatever the bug is it will run its course in two days.
Don't worry, it is no worse than other bugs I have had at home. In the future I will be immune to this bug. So that is one less thing to worry about.
Love
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment